Search

Content

Follow Us

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Search This Blog

Sunday 2 May 2010

Metroline Perivale West Garage [PA]

On my way home from Wembley I decided to stop of at Perivale West Garage again. There was abit more to see here than on the last time I visited a week ago nevertheless it still made for a pretty average visit.  


 Metroline DE1000 LK09 EOB and DE1001 LK09 EOC 
The Garage holds just shy of 80 Buses and runs 7 Routes in the form of Routes; 70,143,297,326,395,C11 and the E6. It is completely operated by Enviros and with CELF Centre just around the corner there is a noticeable difference in the performance and maintenance standards of Perivale West's Buses. Strangely there was no sign of any E400s for the Route 297 and as it is a Sunday when the Route 297's PVR gets cut from 15 to about 10, I'd expect to see at least 2 TEs in the yard however this was not the case. All in all it was a pretty average visit but I aim to give you content wherever I can. More shots from my visit are placed below.



Metroline DE954 LK58 CSZ

Metroline DP38 W138 WGT

Perivale West Yard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment responsibly

Total Pageviews

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget

recent posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

© The Circle of London Blog 2015

Followers