Search

Content

Follow Us

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Search This Blog

Friday 16 April 2010

Heathrow Express Class 332


Class 332 013 sits in a very wet London Paddington ready to form the working to Heathrow Terminal 5


On Saturday the 3rd April 2010 I took a trip up to London Paddington a station that in undergoing development at the moment. Whilst there I caught sight of the usual Class 165s/166s, 360s and MTU HSTs however it was the Class 332s that caught my eye. I have always loved the Class 332s due to their speed and and their amazing appearance. I was even more excited when I was told by an engineer that these trains were designed for a speed of 160mph however, but can only reach 105mph due to track gauge and line speed restrictions on the Great Western Mainline where the trains are solely between Paddington and Hayes Junction before branching of the Heathrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment responsibly

Total Pageviews

Recent Comments

Recent Comments Widget

recent posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

© The Circle of London Blog 2015

Followers